Needs an android based mobile application developed in Kotlin using Google Studio which can take photographs with remarks against generated Reference ids and send them to a remote location.
Below will be the main features for this Mobile Application:
1. Uploading of Photographs: For this user has to create a reference id in Mobile App by clicking a button. User can easily enter remarks against this reference id and can clicked and upload multiple photographs from Mobile App.
a. There should be a tick on photographs that have been successfully uploaded to the remote location so that end user can easily recognized how many photos are uploaded and how many photographs are left for uploading. It should also display an uploading sign below the photographs which were currently uploading on remote location by the Mobile App.
b. It will notify user as soon as all the clicked photographs against a reference id have been successfully uploaded.
2. Remote location for uploaded Photographs: Below is the remote locations / resources for clicked photographs from Mobile App:
a. Database and Folders on a cloud-based Server: The records will be saved in My SQL and photographs in folders and there must be a way by which there will be a correlation between the reference id and photographs.
b. To Google drive and Email ID: Photographs will be uploaded to google drive (Google Drive/Reference id/) and records will be sent to email id.
3. Current date & time and Location from where the photo was clicked: we would like to have dynamic location from where the photographs have been clicked and current date & time to be shown by the app on clicked photos. The date & time should be taken from online resources.
a. If the Online resource date & time and local mobile date & time not matched then the mobile app will not open and give a clear message to synchronize the date & time to the user.
b. Proposed Mobile App can able to keep a track on current location which means that if the mobile App user opened the camera for taking photographs, then if he covers more than the pre-set distance then the Mobile App will automatically close the camera. After that the Mobile App will not allow the end user to upload photographs against the existing reference id again and for uploading photographs user have to create a new reference id, and clicked & upload all photographs again.
4. There should be an option of getting remembered whenever the user opens the app so that user don't have to enter the user id and password again and again, and there should be a logout option also.
5. Logs in Mobile App: Mobile App will keep the logs of all uploaded photographs and can be search on the basis of different criteria.
Proposed Web based Application
The basic objective of this Application is to fetch the information sent by the Mobile Application from cloud database and accept further entries from the end user.
Should be developed using .NET technologies.
Some of the basic features of this application are:
1. This application can able to fetch reference ids with related photographs and remarks from clod database entered at Mobile application by end user.
2. Provides a tool to entered required Information to generate the Sample report attached.
3. Provides a tool to arrange photos as shown in the sample report.
4. Provides a strong search tool based on multiple search criteria.