• Appserver SBS2011, Users: Windows 7 Pro
• User “X” workstantion’s (named “yy”) drive failed and it was replaced.
• Workstantion “yy” was prepared to put back in the SBS2011 network (Microsoft office, windows updates, etc).
• The old workstation name “yy” was deleted from SBS2011 (mistake?)
• workstaiton “yy” was re-installed on to the network but the user X was not assigned to that workstation (mistake?)
• user X can logon to the workstation but doesn't have access to his previous “My Documents” folder and desktop items.
Move existing user data and settings, user X under "Windows SBS users" "Old logon name" shows:
This user profile already exists. see attached.