I have a website that has a lot of pages and graphics (ecommerce website). I am confused about exactly what, how and which service to use to
1. serve my content from a cloud environment for maximum speed
2. store my content using google or amazon CDN. I have both accounts, I prefer google but will listen to your advise
3. I have a regular hosting account with hostgator. If I start cloud hosting, do I still need the hostgator? Is it necessary to keep it?
4. Of the 2, which one is faster? reviews out there says google is faster.
5. I am using cloudflare DNS, will this be a problem?
What I need
1. Serve ecommerce content from the cloud environment
2. migrate as necessary
Please respond to my questions so we can proceed
10 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $165 para este trabajo
I have been part of Cloud infra Sales. Lets have a chat to understand your complete requirements. You may connect with me via Linkedin [login to view URL]