I need a website done in React js.
The website will have a login, registration, user profile/account, and dashboard.
3 main functions in user dashboard is to:
* Create new project
- Fill out a form with fields that will be used in the project.
- Upload images that will be used in the project.
* Generate HTML
- Choose between two HTML template structures to generate
([login to view URL], images folder, js folder, css folder)
- Using the data from the new project form, this function will fill in specific elements in the HTML
structure e.g. Header Title, Header second title, image thumbnail.
- The output will be an actual zip file or an object containing the generated HTML structure.
- There can also be an option to preview the HTML before generating/storing in database.
* Generate image Cover page
- Choose between two image templates to generate.
- Using the image and data in the new project form an image is generated
- The output is a .jpg or .png which can be previewed before saving and storing in database