We have a project that requires regular ongoing work for an experienced NodeJS and MongoDB developer.
We have real time NodeJS and MongoDB micro-services (about 10 different repos) crawling large numbers of stories and applying machine learning.
We need to enhance some of the features and standardise some code conventions across the repos.
20-40hrs per month, Im flexible on working hours but I need to see daily progress.
Please send me a link to your Github repo and a demo/live example of your work.
Conditions of Bids
- Must use github and commit your work daily to your branch
- Must use Slack and update daily via chat
- Must be willing to sign an IP assignment.
- Please do not bid low and try to renegotiate your price, you will be held to your bid price, its not negotiable before or during the job, Note: False bidding is a huge time suck and frustration for me so I report anyone who does it to Freelancer
- Please only bid a price you are comfortable working with for a period of time
- Autobids and bids without specific proposals will be deleted
33 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $16/hora para este trabajo
Hello, sir. My ranking is TOP 5TH in freelancer.com as you can see my profile: (https://www.freelancer.com/u/kchg.html). I'd like to discuss with you in detail. Kind Regards
I have been on a rich client js application (you can take a look on [url removed, login to view]). Familiar with team working tools. Flexible in learning and adapting. Honest.