Google maps API v3 Drawingmanager, save shapes to array and send to API...
Hi, I'm looking for a frontend developer with google maps api knowledge who can modify this script
[login to view URL]
Add a functions to:
0. Draw shapes and put them into a html clickeable list
1. Save the drawn shapes into a JSON array
2. Send the array to a API endpoint
3. Edit/delete any created shape and send it to the endpoint
4. Request the stored shapes from a API endpoint and load them into the map and the names into a clickeable html list
5. Apply properties to the selected shape(Name, uuid, color, and any other text properties that I can add myself)
6. Modify those properties
When you click the name on the html list, it will select the drawn shape on to the map.
Name property will be applied from a input(If no name specified then add a random alphanumeric name).
UUID will be taken from a JS function that the dev should create.
There is a type property that must to be added to the shape, it will be loaded from a select.
The colours should be applied from a select.
Endpoints will be created based on each request needs(I will create them for you).
The dev will deliver the .html and .js documents with the map working.
I will provide the Google maps API key if necessary.
Your code must to be commented.
The deadline will be 1 day after award.
The map page should look like this one, no need to be same. It's a guide for you.
HELLO I have worked with google maps api a lot before. I am sure that I will do the features you mentioned in the best way, just let me do the job. My regards
7 freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $75 por este trabajo
Hello I can complete this project in today. I am an expert in google maps [login to view URL] we can discuss on chat. payment will be after completion of work. thanks for your time
Hello, my name is Vladyslav, I have 2 years of development experience on Python and JS (parsers, api workers, web development), ready to help you with your problem.