The goal is to build a Proof of Concept application focused on demonstrating the user experience and the value of the solution to publishers.
The application's functionality is built on top of the [login to view URL] API and leverages the existing functionality to create and manage scoped access for our users on sites that are using [Piano's VX paywall product]([login to view URL]).
The application involves:
- An embedded widget to be added to the [[login to view URL]]([login to view URL]) paywalls/login modals of publisher sites (Think NY Times, Toronto Star, Vanity Fair) and works with the Piano access management/control system to allow for access to specific URLs on the publisher site.
- The widget communicates with the Walkii app server and pass/receive information.
- Server functionality to send information to and receive information from the Piano system via the API on behalf of each publisher partner. This would be used to create and manage user access to content (create users, resources and terms) as well as validate access for existing users.
- A web inteface that covers the following:
- Publishers are able to ad their Piano API credentials (App ID and API key) so that Walkii can complete the required actions in Piano on their behalf. Publishers are also able to update thier account info and settings as well as see the activity related to Walkii on their site
- Walkii Admins - create publisher accounts; view platform activity
- Walkii users - signup, manage accounts, see what articles they've read, etc
The goal is to build something that can be deployed easily at small scale with a number of publishers in a test scenario (a % of their traffic). Not all features for a market ready V1 will be included in the PoC but some key features (e.g. payments, plans, social logins, etc) should be considered when developing the architecture.
API documentation and application wireframes and flows are prepared and ready to go.
11 freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $22 / hora por este trabajo
Hello dear, I'm a web backend and front end full stack developer. I have skills in detailed ui design and rest api. Like to chat for more discussion. Thank you.