I would like to have a software tool for the following semi-automatic text analysis task:
The questions on an exam sheet are broken down into elementary questions, for which a good answer is short (one short sentence or so) and the decision whether or not the answer is correct is simply binary: fully correct or not. The exam sheet ist strictly structured, so it well known where to find the answer to a particular question.
There may be permutations: a question may require a few partial answers (e.g. mention all pros and all cons of something), and the order of the partial answers is not prescribed. However, there are separate slots for partial answers, so your tool knows where these partial answers are located on the sheet (but not which one in which slot).
The tool receives scans of all sheets submitted by the examinees. It first applies a handwriting recognition program to digitalize the examinees' answers. Then it applies some tests on the digitalized answers in order to make a first proposal which of the small answers are correct and which are not. These proposals along with the examinee's answers are presented by your tool in a convenient way to the examiner, who may change each particular proposal (no change = approve). Your tool records the changes and computes the final scores of all submissions.
The structure can be broken down as below:
- First, need to digitalise the Hand- Written answer.
- need to recognise the Layout/ geometry information where the text is written.
- Handwriting Recognistation to understand the text based on the keywords provided from the original answer sheets
Module 2 :
- Once the text recognistation is done, the answer sheet will be provided by professor as a PDF.
- We need to match the keywords, synomyns and keyphrases from the pdf provided by prof. (100% accuracy not required)
- Binary marking 0-1 should be done automatically
Module 4 :
- Once sheets are checked automatically, the examiner has the ability to change the marks and check other questions which are not recognised by handwriting.
- after the marking is done by the examiner, the output should be in Excel sheets or anything else.
Since, I dont have time to build this, I am taking help of freelancers. This tool should be build using JAVA.
12 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de ₹67824 para este trabajo
Hello Sir, We are expert In java, javafx, swing, awt, J2EE, jsp, servlet, EJB and in advanced frameworks struts and sprring using maven, mysql, mongodb. Please ping me we can start immediately. Thanks
I believe that my 9+ years of experience in development makes me highly qualified for this project. I can say that I would be an asset to this project. Java, OCR,