I have a social mobile app (dating app) written in Swift & Objective-C. The app is not live and still in beta testing phase but we have come across some errors and bugs within the app. I need a developer to read the code and understand it quickly. I also need a developer to know how to use AWS as the app uses EC2.
The app layout is like the app Snapchat with it's swipe feature where you swipe between different screens/pages. The homescreen is also the camera like snapchat.
I have a few bugs that need fixing below are the main ones to mention:
- I have a feature where it only shows users depending on your sexaulity but it does not show the correct users.
- When you take photos or videos the outcome is blurry and zommed out. It does not look like anything that was taken.
- images, text, icons don't show correctly on non notch & older iphones.
- When you have a video as your profile picture you can hear it playing from the homescreen
- User signup if it fails to create an account It creates a failed account with missing details. (facebook is the signup & login)
- When opening the app it shows the profile page for aprox 2seconds before going to homescreen. It should only go to homepage.
- I need you to troubleshoot & fix an issue when you edit profile and click save sometimes there an error toast "connecting to server failed".
With your experience & expertise I would also need your feed back on how to improve the app, from the small thing to the backend... type "darren" so i know you read this.
You also need to have good communication and English so there no language barier.
24 freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $580 por este trabajo
darren Hello, I will fix the issue on your iOS project. I am a native ios developer specialized in Swift and Obj-C. I can fix the issue, please share the code, so that i can check the issue. Many Thanks Imran
i having a 7+ years of experience in iOS mobile application development and my expertise in following languages. 1. Swift 2. Objective-c 3. Cordova-Apache 4. React-Native