SEO, SEM and SMM work for start-up e-commerce art gallery using a Joomla platform, to include keyword and competitor analysis and search engine analytics; home page optimization; site title tag optimization; global site meta description; category level description optimization; xml sitemap creation; W3 validation; optimize naming structure and SEF urls; customize meta title, description and keyword tags for internal pages/HTML enabled; [url removed, login to view] and 301 redirect review; prevent creation of session IDs in urls; search engine submissions and validation; add tracking code to shopping cart; link popularity development; blog and forum participation; link building to relevant sites: directory submissions, article and content syndication; content creation: 11 content articles to be created - 5 for resource guide, 6 for syndication, fine tuning of final optimization
Job deliverables consist of:
Established e-commerce company is seeking a talented, experienced and reliable Virtual Assistant (VA) for our online art gallery.
VA must meet the following criteria:
1. You must have extensive past experience in SEO, SEM and SMM or as a Virtual Assistant for a large or medium sized SEO company.
2. Must be able to create high quality keyword rich content re article writing for SEO purposes and understand key words, key phrases, and the importance of key word density in articles.
3. Must be good at forum posting, back link building, website directory submissions, article submissions, bookmarking, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc. specifically focused to target audience and web sites who have a similar interest in fine art.
4. Must be able to post to blogs, blog maintenance, and be familiar with Joomla’s blog plug-in, must have excellent English skills.
5. Must be willing and able to do research as we request as well. This includes keyword research, competition research, directory submissions and more. SEO experience is a must.
6. Daily updates on progress and VA must log EVERYTHING including work hours, tasks performed, emails sent, etc.
7. We need a list of all files added/modified and any modifications to the database structure must be documented and code has to be commented.
This is a long-term position, but the first 30 hours will be a trial period. Compensation is $5/hour, so bid only for 30 hours of work at that rate. Bids over that rate are not accepted.
Within the trial period you will need to bring our website to the first page of Google search results and produce significant amount of traffic to the site.
You will be commenting, liking & linking on Facebook. Tweeting, retweeting on Twitter, & linking, promoting & commenting on blogs.
You will be promoting our new joomla art gallery website by using your social media clout to create brand awareness and virality on the web.
Preference for tech minded people who love apps, mobile phones, startups, read Techcrunch or Mashable and know the power of commenting & linking through community influencers.
13 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $132 para este trabajo
Hello sir,we can assure you that we can do the required work for you with [login to view URL] PMB for more details. thanks and warm regards.... Shanti:-)
Hello, I am interest to complete your work with . I had done lots of work previously. I hope you will get me a chance to complete the job. Thank you... Please see PM for more detail...