I am working on a historical website that lists bibliographic records related to Northern France : [url removed, login to view]
On the main page, there is a Map that needs to be filled with dots.
Here are my wishes to display the dots/pins for each town :
- One dot for each town of the list above : [url removed, login to view]
- Please use Google Map API or other API to find each town's geo-reference
- A town can have several bibliographic records. One town = one dot with a number on it
- The number on the pin dot refers to the number of bibliographic records on the town; example for the town "Aire-sur-la-lys" = 8 ;
- most of the Pin will have only 1 result
- On clic on the pin => display the url of the list of the POI's town (same window). example for this same town = [url removed, login to view]
- Same design for all pins : [url removed, login to view]
- Same color for all pins : pin = #4dc5c4 ; round background = #FFFFFF ; numbers digits = #5f586d
- In some case (ex : "arras", 317 results), you can display a bigger pin to ensure the number will fit.
Data to work on :
I will give you FTP and PHPmyAdmin access to this site, already backuped.
Openstreetmap (I would really appreciate if you use the existing map build on this framework, maybe with Leaflet JS) or google map, installed on the actual site.
As soon as you can !
18 los freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $154 para este trabajo.