We need a dedicated and highly skillful ASP.NET developer for enhancing the quality of the website that has been running for years. We use Telerik to redesign the website responsive and cross-browser compatible. Since we have a graphic designer, you don't need to worry about the graphic aspect of the project.
The current LIVE website is at ReadingCare.com.
The first phase of job consists of the following missions:
(1) Redesigning the website responsive and cross-browser compatible by integrating the designer's HTML with coding.
(2) Developing the current vocabulary workshop into an online flashcard system
(3) Developing the current text-line-numbering system into a responsive and mutually linked line numbering system
(4) An extensive re-coding of the current website as much as needed
(5) Refactoring of the code
(6) Increasing the browsing speed of the website
(7) Taking care of the extra minor issues
This first phase is an extension of the initial re-development and will be extended further to the second phase once the first phase is completed successfully. The second phase consists of routine maintenance missions of the completed website, which is a long-term position for $6000+/year. Make sure you understand that you will be paid for each milestone only when you can show the result that is visible and tangible.
You should be honest.
You should listen to the project management.
You should upload the HTMLs of the designer to the redeveloped website.
You should be able to evaluate the designer's work and your work by double-checking and triple checking.
You should enhance the existing .NET coding
You should be able to do code-refactoring.
You should be able to communicate in English.
The applicant should be able to show the evidence of professional experience and success.
Please apply if you think you are qualified.
11 los freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $5272 para este trabajo.
Hello! Thank you for your valuable time today. I read your project with great interest, and i am happy to participate in it. If needed, we could discuss all technical details on the chat.