We require a dedicated angular js developer to work 8 hours a day 6 days a week on a project, the details of which will be shared after signing an NDA. The developer would work under supervision of our existing android team/team lead. Total 4 -5 weeks of work, that is approximately 240 hours. The candidate must have excellent knowledge in the following areas of angular js -
1. Writing custom components
2. Calling web services, creating promises
3. Using observables
4. Using directives
5. Working on UI with bootstrap based layout
6. Setting up angular workflow
7. Working on [login to view URL] to create gulp tasks
8. Working with yeoman to automate gulp tasks
9. Connecting the REST based json feeds to fetch data from server side application
10. Posting data into server side application
11. Using JQuery based components (only as last resort) by converting jquery components into directives
12. Coding must follow angular best practices ([login to view URL])
All applicants must have at least 3 example work to show as reference of previously done angular js work.
Applicants will then be invited for a on-video technical interview session before allocating the job. The accepted programmer must report every day when starting work and show daily progress.
Canned/marketing team responses will be automatically rejected. Accepting responses from technically sound applicants only. Looking for individual freelance programmers, not companies.