Design and implement an location-based social app with front and back end.
The app targets both Android and iOS devices. A set of UI wireframe prototypes are available.
The app is a location-based social app. Its main components are:
- each user can create their profile
- profile information include name, handle, short description, interests, etc
- a profile page displaying the user profile
**List of venues/ groups
- a page to display a list of venues (e.g. restaurants) according to a given criteria
- a page to display a list of groups (explanation below) according to a given criteria
- Users can filter the groups and venues by distance and tags
Think of a restaurant, club etc
- display information of location, description, hours, groups at current venue
- a group is something a user can create or join from the list of groups page
- a group is attached to a venue, think a dining group at a specific restaurant
- a group has a max user limit; if the group already has the maximum number of users in it, no other users can join
- the user leaves the previously joined group automatically when he/she joins another group
- groups consists of about 4 to 5 people (less than 10)
- Include a view to display the information of a group, including its name, description, location, tags and members
- groups should automatically disband in 1 week in the front end, but should be kept in backend for records.
- group chat ability
- offer group chat function within a group
- Implement using a framework of the XMPP sort
- support up to 20 people is fine
- the usual number of users in a group is 4 or 5
**Swipe to Match Group function**
- Include a page where the app recommends groups for the user
- see attached picture MATCH view
- swipe left to dislike - the app recommends another group
- swipe right to like - the user joins the group; the match function exits
- The group recommendation algorithm can be simple in the initial stage; something like recommending the nearest group would suffice
The App should at least work in both China and United States.
Considering the current Chinese blockage of Google, the app should avoid Google products or use alternatives for users located in China.
The App and back-end should at least comply with Chinese and U.S. data retention policies and comply with other U.S. and Chinese regulations.
The list of venues should come from a public data source, like Google Geolocation API.
26 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $3511 para este trabajo
Hello I have checked the wireframe you have attached. It gave me clear understanding but I would like to check every features one by one. Looking forward working with you. Best
Hello, I can develop your location based Social app as per your given brief on project post. Let me know when you available to discuss more in detailed. Regards Rina