Environmental Operations, Inc. (EOI) is seeking a dedicated Method 9 opacity reader/subcontractor for a small, reoccurring project in the St. Louis Metropolitan area. Anticipated weekly time dedication: 2 hours. EOI will provide personal protective equipment (PPE) and onsite training. Bi-annual Method 9 training and certification will also be provided as needed.
Position will be based out of our St. Louis, MO company headquarters with a nationwide business development focus.
* Scheduling and coordination of field work with client and/or other technicians;
* Conducting site visits at client facilities to ensure the client meets current and future regulations;
* Working with clients to ensure timelines are met;
* Completing regulatory reporting requirements;
* Staying up to date on changes to regulatory requirements or reporting requirements;
* Proper use of PPE onsite;