I’m from Australia and I have developed a small product (10cm high, 220 grams, made of plastic). I intend to get this product mass-produced and sell online internationally. I am looking for someone to write a short report on the best combination of products/services to make this a reality.
The report should include recommendations for:
• A trusted and well established end to end ecommerce system that will include:
- Web hosting
- Shopping cart facilities
- Credit card processing
- FYI we have a graphic designer in our team who will do the design of the site and can do some basic coding
- The recommended ecommerce platform should be easy to use for non technical people, be able to support a hero video and image gallery, be well supported 24/7, have all the reporting and functionality a small scale single product start-up would need and be good value for money
• Any recommendations on packaging services i.e. small boxes for my product, taking into consideration protecting the product while in transit to customers (possibly China based supplier with good communication skills)
• The manufacturer of my product is in China and does not currently drop ship. I would like recommendations on a reliable and cost effective solution for me to send boxes of my product to a 3rd party drop shipper who warehouses and ships my product on-demand internationally. It would be important that this drop shipper has competitive international freight options both slower 5-10 day airmail and faster express.
I am looking to hire someone to write this report who has done all of the above before in the last year (2013/14) and refined their online selling down to a fine art. The chosen individual will have excellent written English skills. I’m not looking for a long report full of theory and fluff but something short and punchy with up-to-date useful information I can act on straight away.
Please message me if you need any further details or have questions.