This is an ongoing monthly project requirement.
We looking for a very highly specialized and very highly skilled Customer support rep who specializes in supporting Amazon and Ebay customers. Who knows very well about Amazon and Ebay policies and who know very well how selling on ebay and Amazon works and who has got solid experience selling online in past and able to handle complex situations and cases and dispute and returns on Ebay/Amazon and be available to handle them on daily basis.
Please note, this is going to be an ongoing contract and I expect you to lead our CSR team and support them when they escalate any case/issue to you through our CRM system.
Following is what we expecting on daily basis from you.
1. Answer and resolve escalated support requests from your sub-ordinates on complex customer cases or situations where your sub-ordinates require your assistance in resolving them in an efficient and timely manner via phone, email and/or chat. Lead and guide your sub-ordinates on how to handle complex situations and mentor them constantly so they can work efficiently to ensure our Ebay and Amazon accounts stay top rated with the best customer support we provide to our customers.
2. Prioritize and manage internal and external requests and be able to delegate appropriate tasks to your team members and not only delegate the task but to lead them efficiently, follow up with them and ensure that the tasks are completed as per expectation.
3. Maintain an extremely high level of communication with clients on status updates, time to resolution and proposed solutions and this happens round the clock with no compromise.
4. Build up your knowledge on our products that we sell and be able to guide the team members about ins and outs of various products we sell and be able to explain our products in detail while asking appropriate questions and gathering information to determine the customer's needs.
5. Handle customer disputes, escalated cases to ebay, paypal or Amazon. Negative feedback removals. Returns and refunds etc.
In order to do this day to day job, we expect you have experience working in United States, United Kingdom or Canada in similar role of Ebay/Amazon ecommerce business before with fantastic English communication skills.