I need someone to rewrite 11 English conversation scripts. Original documents have total word count of 9,134. Each rewritten script must have about the same word count as original, +/- 100 words.
Please see attachment for an example of script.
Your bid will be highly competitive if you rewrite a sample from the first paragraph of example script here and PM me back.
Language used must be:
- correct grammar
- Academic language
- Currently used by native speakers in the U.S. / U.K. / Australia / Canada
- must not be straightforward used from the original articles given. All sentences must be rewritten using different words but with similar meaning.
- must not have any religious, denominational, political or personal bias whatsoever.
Payment will be made via Escrow.
• 50% deposit at the beginning
• the rest 50% deposit when script 1-6 are done and revised.
• However, I’ll final the escrow payment to you only when I’ve finished reviewing your work and satisfied with all of your work revision.
If you want to get paid directly via Paypal, all of work must be done and revised before I can transfer you the money. No deposit can be made via Paypal.
** The first script (script 1) must be finished within 3 days from the start date. You must send the first script to me as soon as you can (within 3 days) so that I will review it and send feedback as a guideline for the other scripts.
**This project will need to be completed within 20 days from the agreed start date. If you requires more time then a formal written request of this should be made.
** If you’re selected, please accept the offer within 48 hours. Otherwise, I hold the right to cancel the bid and find new bidder. Also if one week from the start date has already passed, but there is no any work progress from you, I hold the right to cancel the project and find new bidder as well.
Note : Exclusive and complete copyrights go with all purchased work cannot be resold. Ownership of finished works transfer upon payment being made.
Please quote your bid for the total project. Thank you for your attention.