I’m looking for ghostwriter to write 5 articles? related to? "web development". These articles should focus on some specific keywords related to web development such as HTML editor, web page design and etc. The title and outline of the article will be given to the winning writer that gets the project.
Here are the guidelines:
1. I will own FULL copyright to the articles.
2. Each article should be about 750 words.
3. Cannot accept plagiarism. I have software that helps me to discover any 'copy and paste'. All finished articles must be your 100% original work.
4. Time to finish project - 14 days, but the earlier the better.
Thank you for reading my bidding request. Have a nice day!
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Microsoft Words or Text format