1. Having a "related degree" and "similar/related experience" are necessary. Moreover, writing few sentences regarding to your approach based on the requested task is also important and vital to make you a right candidate. So, underbidding would matter only and only when you’ve got all aforementioned qualifications (related degree + having related/similar experiences of doing such a project before + a brief approach in few sentences as your proposal).
2. Please read the "Project's Technical Description and [url removed, login to view]" completely and carefully, and keep it in mind that all required elements "must be addressed" and represented at your most proficient style.
3. For attempting the project, similar notation and methodology/approach of "Project's Supported Documents"(if there is any) must be followed carefully.
4. Reasonable offers with rational time will be highly considered and appreciated.
5. As I am serious, please be professional and determined, and keeping it in mind that "Project Milestone Will Be Created for Sure". This Project has 3 Milestones that have been reflected in“Project's Technical Description and [url removed, login to view]”
6. Deadline: in 72 hours and it is not extendable.
7. Please don’t place any bid if you are not sure you can complete the task as requested, by deadline.
8. Thank you for your time and consideration.
9. Deadline: in 72 hours and it is not extendable. (Double Emphasis )
10 - Attached Documents : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwnA7rIZ0o_KZ2xTMUwxVWxKT2s?usp=sharing
updated file is here
The deadline can be extended to a week for serious and professional proposal and reasonable prices.