Process Flow Diagram (PFD) of Chemical Plant - 2D AutoCAD

Project: This project will deliver a Process Flow Diagram (PFD) of a chemical plant based on a hand-drawn sketch. This is not a "copy as is" project and should use standard engineering and drafting conventions when creating the drawing complete with title block, etc. The drawing needs to be in 11 x 17" standard layout. I have attached a sketch which the drawing will be based upon. This is partially a design project, so you my suggest a different layout from that shown, make suggestions, and put your knowlege and authority into the drawing. The project must be delivered in AutoCAD DWG format.

Qualification: In order to be considered for this project, you must submit one (1) example of a PFD or P&ID which you have done for another client. This is not a general CAD skill project. You must have experience or knowledge in doing P&ID drawings. I will cancel all bids that submit general CAD drawings or more than one drawing. Your submission must be a PFD or P&ID. If you do not have a P&ID or PDF, I will accept a submission of this project. It must be at least 50% complete and contain the title block and boarder and be in the proper size of 11 X 17".

Awards: The award must be accepted within 24 hours of the time that I award the project. If the award is not accepted within 24 hours, I will cancel the award and award the project to someone else.

Timeline: The project will be completed in 3 parts. The first 25% of the drawing must be submitted within 24 hours of your acceptance of the award. I will use this submission to ensure that your work is satisfactory. You should continue work while I review the first submission. The next 50% of the project (75% total) should be submitted inside of the agreed project delivery period. I will mark up this submission, make corrections, additions, etc. as needed. The remaining 25% (100% total) should be submitted by the end of the agreed project delivery period.

If any of these project milestones are missed, I reserve the right to cancel the project.

Given the relative simplicity of this drawing, I expect bids to fall below $100 and delivery should be 3 days or less.


Habilidades: AutoCAD, CAD/CAM, Ingeniería química, Diseño de fabricación, Ingeniería mecánica

Ver más: process flow diagram delivery project, autocad chemical process pfd, process flow diagram autocad, autocad process flow diagram, cad process flow diagram, chemical process cad, process flow diagram chemical plant, autocad plant process flow diagram, chemical plant process flow, process flow diagram chemical engineering autocad, chemical engineering diagram cad, pfd autocad, pfd chemical engineering, project autocad chemical engineering, chemical plant layout drawing, chemical diagram autocad, autocad chemical process drawings, autocad flow diagram, autocad process flow, chemical plant layout diagram

Información del empleador:
( 5 comentarios ) Rincon, United States

Nº del proyecto: #1648955

Adjudicado a:


Sir i read all instruction about work , i will do it very soon , thanks

$60 USD en 3 días
(3 comentarios)

9 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $140 para este trabajo


Please find my private message.

$100 USD en 3 días
(10 comentarios)

Professional engineer here

$99 USD en 2 días
(10 comentarios)

Please check your PM for details.

$100 USD en 3 días
(11 comentarios)

Please read PM. Thank you.

$100 USD en 2 días
(6 comentarios)

sir, I have 6 year enginnering experience in piping for Marine and oil&gas industries. I've been working in Layout dept, Production dept & now I'm in Stress & support dept. So please feel free to contact me. regards

$200 USD en 6 días
(1 comentario)

I can do it very accurately see my CV....... I am professional & try to entering in international market. I am Consultant & CAD service provider form Pakistan. I am highly skilled & qualified Professional with more Más

$250 USD en 5 días
(0 comentarios)

I'm the Piping Designer You need. Have over 6 years working for EPCM companies as 2d-3d designer. Capable of anything from PFD to 3d models, GAs and ISOs.

$120 USD en 1 día
(0 comentarios)

Hi Good day to you sir. I have more than 5 years of experience working on 2D/3D CAD modeling and drawing generation for different engineering components and assemblies. I have already done one project of water desal Más

$80 USD en 3 días
(0 comentarios)

i will submit my project on time. i will promise that i finish my work in just 1 day.

$250 USD en 1 día
(0 comentarios)