Lead Xamarin Developers
Presupuesto ₹1250-1500 INR / hora
1. Required strong real time experience in Xamarin, C#.Net , Web API and SQL Server.
2. Design, develop, test and maintain mobile applications using Xamarin / C# for both iOS and Android.
3. Help us implement manual & automated testing into our development process. Experience with the Perfecto test suite a plus.
4. Responsible for developing and maintaining the cross platform Mobile Applications using net technologies using Xamarin.
5. Extensive database work writing complex stored procedures and reports.
6. Rich experience in Xamarin Form based UI development using XAML .
7. Good Understanding of Azure Mobile Platform NET development environment as well as implement new cloud based mobile testing tools.
16 freelancers están ofertando un promedio de ₹1404 / hora por este trabajo
Hi I have good hand in develop mobile application using Xamarin. I am ready show you my cross platform apps using Xamarin created by me. Let me know good time to talk Thanks
Hi, I had gone through the requirements and seems like I am perfect fit for the same. About me I had 9 years of experience in mobility domain and 5 years specially in xamarin. Also, I had 3 years of experience in tea Más
Hi there, I am a Senior Mobile Developer with 8+ years of experience working currently with Hiteshi Infotech. We are a Software Solutions & Services Company with 150+ in-house developers & designers specializing in M Más
Hi, I have read the information about your issue, I can start your project immediately if you feel interested in this collaboration. My goal is high-quality work, and continued growth. With experience and high demand Más
I have 2 years experience in xamarin and have work with mvvm , reactive ui and also has good knowledge of Application development and modifications. I have worked with almost 15 and more project. So you can expect good Más
We have experts developers who has already worked on xamarin projects. we have done the work and released to client based out of singapore. we can discuss in detail if you share your mode of communication