Seeking a programmer to implement a C# (MSFT SQL db) solution to:
1. Analyze individual unstructured PDFs to identify each file's respective source
2. Identify and read a template specifically applicable to each PDF's unique source. Values for each template will be entered by a human.
3. Leverage the template and pre-defined possible values lists (CSVs) to extract specific data points recognized within the PDF.
4. Export the extracted values to a CSV formatted file.
See attached specification and sample files.
- Experience with machine learning, pattern recognition, and other data extraction technologies.
- Ability to communicate clearly in written and spoken English.
- Preferably located in the Eastern Standard Time zone (East Coast US) or nearby. If in another time zone, availability to collaborate during EST business hours.
*Candidates - please provide a fixed price proposal based on the attached specification. Note that this spec reflects the first of what is expected to be several related projects.
18 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $1193 para este trabajo
Hi I understand you want to categorize the PDF, i am aware about C# and openCV (for machine learning algorithm) Relevant Skills and Experience C# Proposed Milestones $2222 USD - Full
Hi I would love to do your task. If you hire me, i won't let you down. I can provide you all these things with unlimited revisions till the satisfactorily completion of [login to view URL] for your message .Thank you