Our vision is to be the leading provider of effective psychological solutions to everyday problems for educated 21-30 year olds.
What we require:
• Research and design psychological techniques that solve problems people commonly face in a book format
• Format: 12 scenario based problems with suggested psychological solutions
• Length: 7,200 words (approx. 600 words per scenario)
• Research: solutions through psychological journals, articles and studies
• Intended audience: University-educated 21 – 30 year olds. So writing style not too dumb-down so they dimiss the content as unauthoritative; but not too technical so they lose interest.
• Style: entertaining, exciting and emotionally-engaging (i.e. make people relate to the content especially with the scenarios and ‘try it yourself’ section)
• Point is to spark interest through entertaining, and thought-provoking writing.
• Work must be original and appropriate references must be given to avoid plagiarism/ copyright infringements
31 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $172 para este trabajo
Hello, I have written more than 30 ebooks on various topics and would like to write this one for you. I can show you my previous work through chat. We can discuss further over chat and take it forward. Thank you.
Research and write ebook for university educated audience Relevant Skills and Experience Have a minor in English Literature Proposed Milestones $100 AUD - write ebook