As a Senior Node.js Engineer you will work collaboratively with Developers and Product Owners in building and designing a blockchain-based architecture according to received requirements for an innovative CBDC based product.
Visit our website to find out more: [login to view URL]
As a Senior Node.js Engineer you’ll be responsible for:
● Building a scalable blockchain-based application architecture for CBDC
● Developing necessary code base in Node.js and/or other backend-oriented languages
● Developing the smart-contracts on top of existing and custom blockchain platforms
● Participating in a research process about traits, solutions, trends and security measures required for proper use of blockchain technology
● Writing and helping to maintain automated tests
● Identifying security risks
● Providing accurate timing estimates on work
● Contributing to documentation (instructional and technical specification)
● Discussing technical solutions and providing innovative new ideas to established problems
The ideal candidate for the role will possess:
● Extensive experience with Node.js programming and related tools (4 yrs+)
● Extensive experience in building and maintaining microservice-based applications (4 yrs+)
● Experience maintaining and developing API servers (RESTful API or GraphQL API).
● Experience developing solutions on top of a cloud-provider (AWS, Google Cloud etc)
● Experience with multiple databases, including SQL and NoSQL.
● Knowledge of containerization tools (Docker).
● Knowledge of container orchestration tools (Kubernetes)
● Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for full software development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous deployments, testing and operations.
● Knowledge of security best practices
● Comfortable setting up environment from scratch
● Initiative, self-motivated and able to work as part of a team
● Work well under pressure and to deadlines
● Comfortable working in an agile, scrum environment
● Confidentiality is essential
● Stationed in Europe
Previous experience in working with blockchain infrastructure is not required, but highly desired.