We are looking for an experienced/senior Node.js developer to join our team. An analytical problem solver with deep knowledge of Node.js and a passion for improvement and teamwork is the right candidate for the job role. He/she will be in charge of creating reusable, clear, and versatile code.
- Collaborate with front-end and back-end developers and designers to build SaaS that follows client requirements
- Create clear, simple, and reusable code
- Develop server-side logic
- Identify programming bottlenecks and bugs and find fixes
- De-bug and maintain a beta code set through to production
- Executing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent experience
- Hands-on expertise in REST, MySQL/PostgreSQL, WebSocket, MongoDB, Redis, etc.
- Familiarity with Docker
- Understanding of data security principles
- Strong analytical and problem-solving aptitude skills
- Ability to work with an existing code-base quickly
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills
- Experience and ambition to work in a global setting
- Github versioning control
- Knowledge of React and React Native
- Unit testing with Jest or Mocha
- Scrum development framework and agile development
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work as a team player and collaborate with cross-functional teams
We are looking to establish a long term relationship with a freelancer with the right talent, attitude and communication skills and budget will depend on such factors and can be negotiated.
36 freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $31 / hora por este trabajo
Hi. I am very experienced in such skills you listed so I might be a best candidate for your job. Please send me your message for more discussion over chat. Regards