I am a busy business executive and also an academic researcher seeking to publish in quality peer review journals. I have fairly good data and I have completed a doctoral dissertation in project management. However, because I am very busy with multiple occupations, I am seeking an experienced researcher and writer to help me "convert" the dissertation into multiple articles for peer reviewed journals. After that, there can be additional research articles. My goal is to publish multiple times a year.
My field of interest is project management, business execution, strategy implementation, and stakeholder management. If you are interested to being my assistant, please email with an expression of interest and what you can do to assist.
I will only consider candidates with the following qualifies - no exceptions:
1. Professionals with advanced degrees, preferably PhD or other doctoral with good experience in all phase of research including literature review, research design, methodology, quantitative/qualitative analysis, and writing.
2. Published in business management, project management and related discipline (provide examples)
3. Strong in statistics and use of tools like SPSS
4. Fluent English (US) only
5. Must be willing to sign a NDA
6. Sample work that I can review
7. Quote for fixed fee or hourly and provide details what the fixed fee entails.
I will only respond to solid candidates. Also, this is a long-term effort as I am seeking to build a long-term relationship with multiple people.
21 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $577 para este trabajo
Hello I am MBA Graduate with 10+ years of work experience as an academic writer. I have created more than 500 dissertations. I will be able to deliver high quality work within the given time frame. Thanks Aditya