The project has to be developp whith Laravel open source PHP framework and Angularjs.
It's the Administration Interface.
- Complete Users Administration (allow, accept ...)
- Complete Printers Administration
-> developp all the necessary options for server printers administration. (add, modify,delete, make, models, option, gps localisation, rules for printing, state of printers ...)
-> all printers otptions (format, color, duplex ...)
- Printing rules:
* Print rules let you define and customize how users are allowed to use printers and let’s you define defaults if you want to offer greater flexibility.
* Printing rules are flexible and automatically applied and updated across all clients for all users.
* Enforce rules for groups or individual users like mono, duplex, page limits and much more
* Define default print job settings like auto mono or auto duplex
* Users can view what printers are available to them and what they can print
- Statistics & Reporting regarding the users, servers, printers, environmental ...
* A visual dashboard of overall print volume and printer usage ...
* Printer monitoring shows printer status and alerts to downtime
* Detailed reports on user print volume broken down by chromaticity and printer
- Interface with CUPS server ([url removed, login to view]) for printing ([url removed, login to view])
- Synchronisation with Active Directory / LDAP / Data base Merchant's
- Import/export from a spreadsheet/json/xml/pdf or CSV file
- Management of the Data Base (save, restore, ....)
- Simple Management of SMTP server
- Notifications to users
- Simple Cards managements
- Monitoring Interface for server status (ram, cpu, disk usage ...)
- Server Logs
- All admin IP connexions should be shown on the pannel
It's the Users and Merchants Interface
- Secure User interface whith allow them to create an account (name, user name, password ....)
- User interface to allow them to select file(s) (pdf, docx, xls, png, jpeg ...)from their computer/tablet/smartphone and print them to printers (secure IPP)
- Billing interface including PAYPAL and Ogone module
* Prices for printing can be flexibly set and updated depending on printer, printjob, user or group.
* Users can purchase and print independently from any device without the need for IT support and are notified about costs and credit.
* Set prices per page, printjob, printer, user or groups to take payment for printjobs
* Let users purchase print credit using Paypal, VISA card ...
* Reports to review all transactions
The core should be rest full api that will manage everything in the database and communicate with the web interface.
It should be fully responsive and using angularjs to get live datas.
Any API call to the core should be authenticated
4. MQTT protocol
MQTT protocol implementation to communicate with devices
Full documentation and source code for the project must be provided.
Easy installation on linux hosted server .
Maybe there’s something that could be discussed or added