- We will only answer bids. No bots please.
We have made a system for about 2 years ago. This is a system, where you can design your own bookcase. Drag and drop. (Simple 2D view). You are able to color the different elements. And in the end, it will render a 3D view of the bookcase. All of the main functions is working.
But after 2 years now, we have some bugs (see further down).
- When the bugfixes is made, we need the flash app to be converted into iOS tablet app + Android tablet app. (We know, you can do it through Flash builder)
- We will skype and go through the whole requirements, when we have found the right one.
--- Bugs that needs to be fixed ---
1) Bugfix: Some variable is not defined "ReferenceError: Error #1065: Variable [login to view URL]::AirAlert is not defined."
2) Bugfix: hover on Farve & Materiale, it selects on hover but should only be on click.
3) Bugfix / improvement: endpoints should be called over https / SSL
4) Design changes according to image (we will sent)
5) Share via mail function
6) Share via Facebook function
7) Order form placed in menu under result page, when current page is the result page.
8) Bugfix: View the bookcase rendering is slow
9) Create link of the current bookcase, saved for later editing + copy link
10) Download generated PDF with the final result in
Have an wonderful day!
9 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $455 para este trabajo
Hi, I am an experienced AS3/flash developer and I can fix the mentioned bug in your AIR application for IOS/Android. Let's discuss this project in details over chat. Thank you. Sincerely, [login to view URL]