I am looking for someone who is a good designer as well as good with WordPress to take my CURRENT theme and remodel it so I can use the new design with this site and any future sites. I want to keep using the main "HEAT MAP/LAYOUT" that I'm currently using but I want it to look more high end and professional. I need this new design to work well with WordPress meaning, I need to be able to update the index page background image while still using this new design. This way I can reapply the new design to new websites in the future about different topics and simply change the index page background image to match the new topic and the theme layout would remain the same. Here are the most important attributes that I need considered in this new makeover.
- This website is mobile responsive so the new index page and post page designs also need to be mobile responsive. 50% of my visitors are mobile so this is CRITICAL!
- The index page needs to be a very clean and professional design. Something you would see on a major news website like This is where most of the face-lift and design work needs to be done. It does NOT need to keep the current layout at all on the index page.
- The "Pages" and "POST" design needs to look more high end however the new design CAN NOT change the AD Layout / Positioning. This means that the new layout design needs to incorporate a 728X90 responsive ad at the very top of each post, a 300X250 ad in the center of the content which I use a plugin to control that, another 300X250 ad placed under the side bar with a link unit 200X90 under that. Also two more link units 200X90 at the bottom of each post.
- I would also like there to be an "About the Author" section added to the bottom of every post so we can easily swap the image and a few lines of text and update info about the writer for each post.
- All elements of word press need to remain working on this website as they currently do. The new design cannot cause issues in WordPress
- An Example of one of my sites that is using this exact layout is as follows: [url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view]
Please take note that the home page does not require that the layout remain the same for the ads. But the internal pages such as here: [url removed, login to view] require that the current ad placement layout that is there now remains the same, but a newer better looking design be placed around it.