We need to build a Punto Banco Games Engine:
1. We read Playing Card Data from a Barcode Scanner (each card will have a unique Barcode).
2. Each Sabot/Shoe will have 8 Decks of Cards.
3. Add a few checks and work according to the game rules.
4. Data from the Sabot will need to be 'transferred' (saved) to an SQL DB.
5. A display Screen shall be placed on the Table Game so the Dealer can follow the Game (Deal another card, indicating game outcome, force game if the card is not read by the barcode scanner or one of the card barcode is not readable).
6. The Dealer UI should be a Web UI. We will provide a Virtual Machine for this task.
1. We will have clients connected to the game, so all the information needs to be accessible via a Web Service.
2. We will need to send real time information to all the connected client. (No delays can be accepted).
3. Ideally we use Signal R technology for this. More information of this on the following link - https://www.asp.net/signalr
4. Each client should have a unique client ID. We will need to send the game result to the client along with a unique Game ID.
5. The clients will also need to send us the below information, so we will need to allocate Tables in the Database for this Tasks:
Casino Win per Client – Amount Played by the Client’s Players (Total bet amount for that Game less amount won). This amount will be linked to the Game ID and Time Stamp.
We will provide more information including screenshots of examples of Dealer UIs once we are contacted by interested Free Lancers.
25 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de €1285 para este trabajo
It is really interesting project. I want to do it. I built web sites via asp.net mvc for a long time, so your project will not be difficult for me.
Hi there ! Hope you are doing well.I read the full description and I found that I can do it perfectly and in a fair price .Please chat for details THank you