Welcome to our humble job post. To start off, we place a high value on Time: ours and yours. In order to save everyone Time on interviews and email exchanges, we've clearly laid out the details of our job opportunity here. Please invest a few minutes to read over carefully before deciding to apply. If the job sounds like it's a good fit, and you're qualified, let's discuss how we can help each other to succeed.
Job location: Remote, no location restrictions
Job duration: Long-term, open-ended
Contract type: Freelance contractor
Daily hours: 1-3 hours per day (estimate)
Daily working schedule requirement: Flex-time, no set schedule
Working days: Mon-Fri routine task availability. Saturday availability for urgent projects, only as necessary
Start date: Must be available to start soon
Communication requirements: Must stay logged in to company's online collaboration tools while working
Position name: Personal & Business Assistant and Researcher
• Internet research
• Compile and prepare business metrics reports
• Phone calls to complete tasks
• General assistant tasks
• General Admin/back-office tasks
• Travel arrangements & research
Required Training, Skills & Experience:
• Total fluency in English language. You do not have to be a native-speaker, but we need 100% fluency. Clear and understandable spoken English is a must for phone calls
• 1+ year of Business or Personal Assistant experience
• Strong skills in MS Office, general computer skills, internet research, organization & making reports
• Lateral thinker and problem-solver. Catch things that I miss, and look at issues from a fresh perspective
Extra points for candidates who:
• Have experience using Project Management tools such as Asana, Basecamp, Trello etc.
• Have experience using Google Drive / Google Docs
• Are native English speakers
• Stable, high-speed internet connection. You will need to be able to make/receive VOIP calls for meetings or discussion.
• Reliable Laptop, PC or Mac. It's a plus if you have a capable smartphone to keep in contact during times when not at your desk
• Reliable & fully functioning brain
Requirements for all Team members:
1. Language Skills: Basic skills in written and spoken English
2. Attitude: A positive, can-do, "how can I help" professional outlook
3. Planning: Comfortable with deadlines for task completion; plans workload to avoid last-minute rushing to meet deadlines
4. Quality: Take pride in delivering top quality, not average
5. Teamwork: Can work, communicate and thrive in a Team environment
6. Non-disclosure: Willing to sign a routine NDA to protect our Intellectual Property
About our Company:
• We are building a distributed Team of online media professionals, working across the European and Asia-Pacific regions
• HQ located in Dubai, convenient to work with the time zones from Europe to East Asia
• Young startup company offering opportunities for advancement for exceptional Team members
About our hiring & working environment:
• Professionalism, mutual respect and Teamwork is expected from all Team members
• We hire, evaluate and retain Team members based on the value they can bring to our organization
• You'll notice that we always capitalize two words: Team and Time. It's a sign of respect for these two items
If you think you're the right candidate, here is how to apply:
• Provide links to any profiles you'd like to include - LinkedIn, other freelance sites you work on, online portfolio, etc.
• Attach your current CV/Resume
• How are you a good fit for our position? Share your thoughts with us.
Thank you for taking the time to read about our opportunity. We wish you good luck to be selected as part of our growing Team!
60 freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $12 /hora para este trabajo.
Great English Skill and Internet Research is makes me the best candidate for this project cause I have lots of experience to working as Virtual Assistant and also I have experience on using ASANA.