One assembled SMT PCB comprised of the following embedded modules:
1. An Arduino micro controller .
2. ~5 Amps, LOW heat, H-Bridge (shielded) to reverse Motor polarity with timed loop, ex: 30ms. normal polarity then 5ms. reverse polarity - for a time duration set by GUI.
3. A Current/Voltage sensing for a constant current control.
4. A Mosfet to switch ON/OFF a LED strip.
5. A simple Nextion 2.8" HMI touch LCD hooked to this PCB as one form factor unit - (GUI graphics and workflow will be provided)
6. A Well documented Arduino code + Nextion Editor code + PCB drawings/schematics/parts list etc..
Power supply: 5V~5A (EU wall mount switching power supply)
Deliver a working unit >> Assembled small SMT PCB/Electronics + Nextion 2.8" HMI LCD + Wall mount EU Power supply -
Shipping: Tel Aviv, ISRAEL
Further details will be provided in private chats.
A working demo video of all aspects of the project is required after you are awarded the project.
Time for delivery 2-4 weeks, less is preferred.
*Please apply ONLY if you are experienced with SMT PCBA, Nextion HMI LCD , motor-reverse polarity and constant current control.
Your communication skills must be good and you need to commit to this project without delays.
YOUR BID INCLUDES SHIPPING FEES OF A WORKING UNIT AS REQUESTED ABOVE.
9 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $604 para este trabajo
I've a really good experience with arduino, especially these days as I'm working on a similar project. But please send me what is the tolerence for your time plan? Thanks and goodluck!
Hello, I am sure I can build this device for you but i do not recommend to use ARDUINO, as this is trash and most unstable system ever. if you want to modify this part i can accept and build everything for you. Thanks