We have a new website build but the html5/css is having some issue with display size in mobile, and also large screens e.g. 24" . Hence we need a website developer that is familiar in troubleshooting in html5/CSS for the following issue:
1. To fix background image not appearing in mobile, we are using parallax effect
- It does shows up in desktop PC (either CSS/image issue)
2. To amend a simple text display issue in [url removed, login to view] (simple text issue)
3. To amend another simple text issue in [url removed, login to view] (simple text issue)
4. Height scaling issue for some images when viewing in mobile (either CSS/image issue)
5. Some page which is wholly graphic, need to convert to html for mobile (new html coding)
6. Mouseover has a orange color, we need to change it to transparent (CSS issue)
7. To fix height display for large desktop browser screens, as some screens is full height i.e. 880 pixels, while others are 840 pixels. (possible image / CSS coding issue)
This job is urgent, appoint engagement, developer is expected to resolve all items 1-7 within 24H.
Followed by providing support for further enhancements / html5 / CSS display issue related to the above for another 1-2 rounds of revision within the next 24H. This job must be completed within 48H.