I need somebody to create an Adobe Lightroom plugin that will support automatically exporting / uploading files from Lightroom to Photoshelter ([url removed, login to view]).
Here is a link to Photoshelter API: [url removed, login to view]
Here is a link to the Adobe Lightroom API: [url removed, login to view]
This plugin can be similar to what this person has for a different website (iStockphoto) <[url removed, login to view]>
1. This plugin should support the automated uploading of images from Adobe Lightroom to Photoshelter. It should function as an export plugin for lightroom.
2. The plugin must give the user the option to upload either to their own Photoshelter Personal Archive or to the Photoshelter Collection (contribute stock photo).
3. The Plugin should supply the user with the ability to enter their photoshelter user name and password, and to save the user name and password if they wish. The credentials should be transfered via https
4. You should be able to enter a description/caption one at a time, and you should also prepopulate this based on the image meta-data.
5. You should be able to indicate if the image belongs in the creative or news+ category.
6. You should provide functionality to submit the images to photoshelter for review.
7. You should provide functionality linking to paypal if people wish to donate to my company for using this plugin.
8. You should verify that the submitter is not over their allocated number of uploads.
9. You should provide error handling that indicates if something did not occur properly.
10. You should provide an install program to install the program in the proper location.
11. You should provide a readme file which explains the proper way to use the install program.
12. You should properly test that this works, which most likely will require you have Adobe Lightroom and access to Photoshelter.
13. You should provide regular status reports throughout the project.
14. I am a technical person and will review your work, and reserve the right to require re-work if the code is not properly documented.
I will retain all rights to the code and plugin itself once you complete the work. However, there may be additional work for the selected coder as Photoshelter expands their API.