You will be coding a script/program that will reside on a hosting server.
This hosting server comes from [url removed, login to view] (FREE DOMAIN SPECIAL).
OBJECTIVE: To automatically send an email with an attachment to a target address once the server
receives an email from a specific email address with the necessary parameters.
1) Server receives email from a specific email address. special(AT)[url removed, login to view]
Email contains the following:
TARGET ADDRESS: sample(AT)[url removed, login to view]
REQUESTED FILE: [url removed, login to view]
NAME: John Smith
TEXT: Good day. Attached is the file you requested.
2) Upon receiving the email above, the sever automatically sends an email based on the parameters received.
The server only responds when the email comes from a specific email address. e.g. special(AT)[url removed, login to view]
The email sent will have the following format.
Hello John Smith,
Good day. Attached is the file you requested.
Your tracking number is 123456789
Your serial number is 987654321
file attached: [url removed, login to view]
3) Three days after sending the answer email, the server will send a followup email to the TARGET ADDRESS with a
Hello John Smith,
I hope you have received your file request . File item number is 987654321.
Don't forget to leave comments.
4) The script should also have a simple admin page for the formatting of the response email. This admin page should be password protected.
5) The script should have a simple log of emails sent and received. These columns should be in the log.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
3)Buyer will receive proper installation and user manuals for the program
This are the basic specs of the hosting server.
Operating system: Linux Kernel version: [url removed, login to view] Machine Type: i686 Apache version: [url removed, login to view] (Unix) PERL version: 5.8.7 Path to PERL: /usr/bin/perl Path to sendmail: /usr/sbin/sendmail PHP version: 4.4.4 MySQL version: 4.1.22-standard cPanel Build: 11.4.19-RELEASE 14379 Theme: cPanel X v2.6.0 cPanel Pro 1.0 (RC1)