What i need is a basic social media website with a few additional components needed, that is mentioned under the "important additional functions or pages needed for the site" section below.
1. Good layout of the site is needed as well as well placed ads.
2. Website should be SEO friendly.
3. I expect timely updates and deadlines met without compromising of quality work.
4. Completion of website expected to finish within 4 months from start date, i would like it completed ASAP with time frame inclusive of testing and editing. (Negotiable)
1. CMS - to manage all contents of my website.
2. Ads management system - basically this allows clients to create their own ads campaign either by PPC or PPM similar to google adwords or facebook advertisement campaign system.
3. Paypal integration - to receive money from clients and also sending money to prize winners.
4. Site design and color should be simple yet attractive and relevant. Layouts are expected to change if i feel that any adjustments are needed.
5. I would like to have rotating ads box on the a few key pages of the site (to be further discussed). Similar to those on [url removed, login to view](not as big in size), www.microsoft.com.
Basic components of social media website expected
1. User login page
2. User registration page
3. User profile page, including privacy and account settings.
4. User photo album gallery
5. Browse all member gallery (inclusive of filters to search for specific users like, age, sex, location, etc) allows users to search for all other members of the site and browse their profile.
Important additional function or pages needed for site
1. Voting registration + gallery page
- Admins must be able to control who gets to register for the competition, for eg, age, sex, location.
- The gallery page is for users to browse and vote for contestants.
- Only non-contestants are allowed to vote, contestants are only allowed to browse
2. Email system
- For inviting friends via your google, yahoo, hotmail, facebook friend's list or by manually inputting of emails.
- One point will be awarded to the inviter if his/her invited friend sucessfully register as a member of the site.
- User with the highest score wins the contest.
- System should deny users with similar IP address from creating multiple user accounts to cheat.
3. Photo voting contest
-This is tied to the voting gallery.
-Non-contestants are given one vote each, contestants will not be able to vote.
-Voting are only allowed during the indicated voting period set by admins.
-Contestants are allowed to submit only ONE photo for the contest, however the amount of photos allowed to be submitted by each contestants should be adjustable by admins.
- Votes each contestants received is anonymous to everyone until results are released.
4. Admins should be able to view any user's profile, inboxes, passwords for security purposes
This project is urgent and has to be completed within 4 months. If you do not have the expertise, dont waste your time and mine by trying. I need an expert who can get this done properly asap.
38 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $3313 para este trabajo
Hi, Thanks for posting a good project. We can create social media website with a few additional components. Please refer to PM for more informations and questions. Thanks
Hi, we are a Branding Agency and we'll provide a unique web solution that will communicate your vision, please check the link in your inbox to visit our portfolio.
********************************* EXCEPTIONAL TEAM OF HIGHLY EXPERIENCED DESIGNERS AND PROGRAMMERS VERY INTERESTED TO WORK FOR YOU. PLEASE CHECK PMB AND OUR PORTFOLIO FOR DETAILS *********************************
Hi! We are very interested in working on this project. We have all the experience and expertise to handle the jobs that you have stated. Please check PMB Thanks,
hi, we are thoroughly studied your requirement, n that we are interested and much capable for doing this project. for more detail pl. check PMB
Hello marc, We came across your requirement and we are really interested in your [url removed, login to view] see private [url removed, login to view] you