I need someone to take my current installation of a customized yahoo answers clone and install it on 10 other domains I own.
1) In some cases it will be installed to a subdirectory, in others it will replace the entire site.
2) I need the look & feel / layout to be modified. The script does not use templates. I would like you to use php includes to make it template driven so it will be easy to expand the number of sites in the future. After the initial 10 sites I would like to do 100 sites. I don't want to use other template systems I have seen because they slow the site down too much.
3) The site communicates by email to its users which is normal, but I have made a modification so that all mail is send by calling a script on another domain on its own vps. Each site will have it's own vps for mailing purposes. I need you to setup the vps (or copy the prototype) so that the script sends the emails. All the coding is done and working but it is possible small mods might be necessary to get the emails going on a given vps depending on the OS and libraries loaded. The scripts are written in php and perl. Probably no mods are necessary but I thought I should make you aware of the potential.
4) The script uses a directory to keep a file for each user it emails to be sure that it doesn not email any user more than 1 time in 5 days. (To prevent the possibility of spamming). I need that feature tested with each installation. I will provide a "mailtest" script for you to run to make sure only 1 email is delivered no matter how many times you run it.
5) I will provide the hosting accounts and access as necessary. Some of the domains may be brand new and so I will be just giving you the id/pass to a vps or hosting account. In other situations it will be an existing domain and I want you to install under a subdirectory.
6) The site uses gmail accounts to collect users responses. For each site you will need to create 5 gmail accounts and put their id/pass info in a file (called [url removed, login to view] in the spider subfolder)
7) If you would like to work with me to create the 100 sites as well we need to look into creating an autoupdate system so that if I make a code change it can be propogated to all the sites.