I need someone to simplify the Webservice API for WildWestDomains domain registration service. You will be responsible for building a C# module in Visual Studio 2005 or 2008 (whichever you prefer). The class must encapsulate their API, and provide, at a minimum, simplified functions using CRUD (Create, Retrieve, Update, Delete) methodology.
The module needs to expose functions through a single class that can:
create/edit/update domain registration.
create/edit/update registrant information.
create/edit/update domain privacy
and any extra functionality you can think of.
If chosen you will be given access to our api testing account, and you will be able to test against the webservice. In the attached 'WSAPIQuickStart' pdf there is a full certification test that should be able to be passed by your final module.
- Code should be clean and have XML summary comments over important function calls.
- The module should not expose any WildWestDomains API classes, or any raw XML, but should build on it's own classes and handle the interpretation.
The goal of this module is to make it easy for any decently qualified C# developer to utilize domain functions w/ little worry about the internals of the XML parsing.
You will get extra consideration if you have worked with these API's before.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Visual Studio 2005/2008.