I am looking for a freelancer to help me with my project.
This will be a database driven mobile game that will take an image provided by either the device or an opposing player, slice the image into a predetermined number of pieces, then the opposing player must then reassemble the picture within a certain number of moves.
Scoring will be done based on the number of moves and difficulty. Points may be awarded upon game conclusion and points may be used to make InApp purchases of additional levels and/or images. Levels and images are also available on a pay per for basis.
Full requirements are available to the winning bidder.
High Level Requirements include:
• An Android and iOS version are needed
• Secure Log In required for game. Remember player option should be available.
• Database enabled to store images and game results
• Application should be able to access Twitter and Facebook social media applications and remember who the player is for instant updates to social media feeds.
• Once an Image is played it may not be played again
• Player cannot play a picture he has taken or a picture from his photo library
• InApp Purchases and tracking of purchases
• Images and player game history will be stored on a remote server as well as the device
• Image will need to be reduced in size and optimized for storage.
• Multiplayer game
• Chat/messaging functionality
I would like to have this completed in 60 days.
No placeholder bids.