- Register (email, name, addresses, logo, website, users (email, name, job title, level (can publish?, can redeem coupon?)) )
- Add discounts: from-to with periodicity, % off, address (if has various shops), number of available discounts per day or total
- Register with Facebook
- See in a map available discounts
- Can filter by category
When a user finds the discount he wants he can book it, and it will be available for him for X’ time (vip prospect can book for Y’ time)
When he gets to the shop, he shows the app, which shows an QR than can be read by the shop mobile app.
Prospects/customers can add a review of the visited place.
The backoffice should:
- Manage product categories
- Manage shops
- Manage users
- Manage user levels (regular, VIP)
- Manage coupons
- General Stats
Mobile apps should be done with Ionic and consume an API made with Laravel 5.3