Deployment of a Linux Based Open source VOIP server having all standard calling features.
1. VOIP - VOIP Calling.
2. VOIP - Analog Calling.
3. Skype support for inbound/outbound calling.
4. Must be Voice-mail ready.
5. Multiparty VOIP Conferencing.
6. Secure, reliable and technically rigid architecture.
7. Must support G711, G723, G729 and Speex voice codecs.
8. Easy to use and deploy.
9. Enhanced audio quality with no or almost no delay.
10. Integration with third party software's if needed [Customization needed].
Asterisk and Freeswitch will be preferred as an advantageous options.
Serious bidders are needed, Post back if already experienced, A live demo will be added advantage.