We would like a Powerpoint template and style guide designed for our firm.
The template will need to address:
- Format and layout for cover slide, index slide, section divider slide, standard slide - including logo positioning which we will provide. These slides should be a white background, except for the cover slide and the section divider slides for which can we please have two versions (a white background and a background in a corporate colour)
- Font (style/size) for headings, sub-headings, bullet points, paragraph text, strap line and footnotes
- Colour scheme – consistent with website (we will provide URL)
The template will need to be accompanied by a quick reference style guide which can be distributed to staff and highlights all the standardised aspects of the template above:
- Colour palette (including RGB metrics)
- Font sizes for headings, sub-headings, bullet points etc
- Charts – font (size/style), chart axis format, grid lines (please specify they are not to be used), colour use (range of e.g. 6 colours consistent with corporate style and sequential order of use in charts)
- Tables – font (size/style), border format, header format (e.g. top row bolded and shaded in colour consistent with corporate colour scheme)
The template and style guide should be developed in accordance with general style of our website (we will provide URL).
We are a financial services advisory firm and the format should be appropriately traditional and formal - similar to what a global investment bank would employ.
30 freelancers are bidding on average $116 for this job
So how many days do you want it? Can you please share some details or may be the contents? Can we have a chat to get things more clearly. Thanks in advance
I can have this turned around to you today.I have years of experience with PowerPoint and designing templates for other clients and customers. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Hello, Okay understood, would like to discuss about the project in detail so i can clear my doubts, also please PM me so i can show you my past work and we can proceed further. Thanks & Regards, SaturnCube.