Canva is an online platform that makes graphic design accessible to everyone. Within two years of its launch, it has grown to over 4 million users who have published more than 30 million designs. It is currently the fastest growing online design platform in the world.
Every day we help users get the most out of Canva. Our goal is to define what graphic design means for every one of our users and to set design trends that will influence millions of people.
Canva’s design team create thousands of layouts which are seen by millions and our goal is to create the best experience possible by designing beautiful layouts that are simple to use.
Why work with us?
- As a contractor, you can work part-time or full-time, with the flexibility of working from home.
- You’ll have the opportunity to get hands on training with our in-house Manila designers so that you’re fluent in the Canva tool and briefed on our quality expectations. We’ll make sure you have everything you need to be successful!
- Jump on board with one of the most exciting creative technology startups and help us change the way the world is designing!
What we’re looking for:
- Full-time or part-time graphic designers (must be experienced!) who can dedicate roughly 5 to 8 hours per day.
- Passionate about design and creativity.
- Strong skills in composition and layout design, typography and element creation.
- You love to learn and and are eager to start designing quality layouts using a new tool.
- Designers who are able to come in for 5 days of training and onboarding at our Makati office, and can return for one-day refresher trainings monthly or as needed.
- You must be fluent in English.
- Responsible for defining what graphic design means for every one of our users and setting design trends that will influence millions of people.
- Sole focus will be on layout design.
How it works:
1. Simply email me with your cover letter, resume and a link to your portfolio for review. Please indicate whether you've read through the requirements and understand them properly.
2. If you’re a fit for the role, we will contact you and invite you to Canva’s Makati office for an interview.
3. If you pass the interview, then we’ll schedule a one-week training and onboarding session for you at the office. You’ll be trained on the ins and outs of the Canva tool, gain an understanding of usability, and learn the techniques required to produce layouts for our library. You’ll also be trained on the submission and review process.
4. Once you’re fully trained, you’ll be able to work from home at your own time as a contract designer, setting your own hours but provided you make a minimum of 5 layouts per day or 25 layouts per week.
Think you’ve got what it takes to be an amazing Canva designer? Send over your resume and portfolio!
Have more questions? Shoot me a message and I’d be happy to answer any additional concerns. Also, you’ll want to check out [url removed, login to view] to sign up for Canva (if you haven’t already!) and familiarize yourself with the tool and the kinds of layouts our designers are currently producing.