Looking to create a simple introductory website based on Django.
-Should run on Linux Server (ubuntu 14.04..etc)
-Should allow user to register "user/pass/email/Name/Company"
-Should support email verification before user login works.
-Should save user/pass (hash) in SQL DB.
-Should allow login using user/pass
- should show "Account" link (to change password)
- should show "Data" Link.
- When entered, should show "Add Data" and list of "Data" links.
- Should allow user to "Add Data" or enter and see Data or delete data.
- "Add Data" link will upload a csv file with Date/Time and X,Y,Z values and give name for import ex: "Math1"
- enter and see Data should show graph of data vs to X,Y,Z and chosen by time.
- Should allow for importing more data using CSV.
- Should allow for delete "ALL DATA".
- All web functions should have corresponding REST or Webapi to do from remote app (ex: curl). ie: Registration/Login/Create Data/Import data. Also allow for webapi response for success/errors.
- All data should be saved per user on SQL. (MySQL or ..)
- Allow for Admin login to "Edit all tables", delete users, data..etc.
More details will be provided to potential candidates.
After login, the web page should have something similar to attached UI file.
The Web API document will be provided too.
7 los freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $206 para este trabajo.
In fact,this is my first experience work on [url removed, login to view] i have done web development for 4 years in two company.I hope to get the opportunity to prove myself and i will do my best to this new [url removed, login to view]!