Looking to create a simple introductory website based on Django.
-Should run on Linux Server (ubuntu 14.04..etc)
-Should allow user to register "user/pass/email/Name/Company"
-Should support email verification before user login works.
-Should save user/pass (hash) in SQL DB.
-Should allow login using user/pass
- should show "Account" link (to change password)
- should show "Data" Link.
- When entered, should show "Add Data" and list of "Data" links.
- Should allow user to "Add Data" or enter and see Data or delete data.
- "Add Data" link will upload a csv file with Date/Time and X,Y,Z values and give name for import ex: "Math1"
- enter and see Data should show graph of data vs to X,Y,Z and chosen by time.
- Should allow for importing more data using CSV.
- Should allow for delete "ALL DATA".
- All web functions should have corresponding REST or Webapi to do from remote app (ex: curl). ie: Registration/Login/Create Data/Import data. Also allow for webapi response for success/errors.
- All data should be saved per user on SQL. (MySQL or ..)
- Allow for Admin login to "Edit all tables", delete users, data..etc.
More details will be provided to potential candidates.