We are looking to redesign the layout of scoremonster.com. The new layout needs to have a modern look and be responsive as well. You will need to produce the following artifacts -
1. Photoshop mock-up of home page, one external page (both desktop and mobile view)
2. Photoshop mock-up of every unique individual page (after you register and login) under the new layout (both desktop and mobile view)
3. Photoshop mock-up of wizards (both desktop and mobile view). For example scheduling a game is a one step process right now. In addition we want that to be wizard driven. A wizard will let a user create a team as step 1 and then let them schedule a game in step 2. This is in addition to the standard "team creation" page that currently exists. We are planning to create lot of wizards. So the new layout needs to accommodate wizards seamlessly.
4. Photoshop mock-ups of error message, dialog boxes, success message, warning message etc as it will appear on a page.
5. HTML5 and CSS templates based on bootstrap CSS framework of all the above
6. Images needed to make the HTML template work - (border images, background images etc). We prefer you use as few images as possible and utilize HTML5 and CSS3 classes and functions as much as possible.
7. The final CSS should be in "LESS" format
Looking for a bold new design, preferably with a green based color, but open to other colors if they look relevant and good. Keep in mind ScoreMonster is for Sports organizations, so the colors need to be related to sports. We currently support baseball and softball, but are planning to support hockey, soccer and golf in the near future.
Most importantly, the output needs to be responsive. So your mock-up and the HTML template should show and work on desktop, tablet and mobile screens as well.
One of the most important aspect of the new design is an efficient yet "easy to understand and use" of the two layer tab structure we currently have in place after you log-in to the website. We are looking for some creative patterns there and please do not mimic what's in there already. The best creative layout combined with a pleasant color combination that can handle all the functionalities we have in there, wins the prize.
Finally please understand that we are not looking for a stock bootstrap style template. The internet is loaded with thousands of sites that are built with Bootstrap and look boringly similar to each other. So you should first concentrate on a "kick-ass" design and then try to make that work using the bootstrap framework classes combined with your own customization.
We do realize this is quite a bit of work. So we want to do this in steps. As a first step please create a mock-up of landing page and one internal page (dashboard page) to showcase your design. We want to see the desktop as well as mobile versions of those sample pages. If we like your design, we will provide feedback and work with with you while you continue creating all the requested artifacts listed above.
EDIT (08/03/2014): I got lot's of questions on whether i need a fully functional website or just design. I want to reiterate that i need the Photoshop designs and the HTML templates using bootstrap CSS that brings that design to work in a browser. I am "NOT" looking for a fully functional website. It's a complex product and we have a whole team working on it. What we need is a web designer who can design as well as code CSS/HTML (using Bootstrap) and give it to our developers who would then integrate the html template into their code. All you need to showcase your skills and win this job (if you will) is to first create a design of our landing page and one internal page (dashboard page). We want to see the desktop as well as mobile versions of those pages in your design. That's it to get started. If we like it, we will message you and probably guarantee the prize money as well. You can then spend more time to get everything that's listed in the description.