This job will require you to do your own research and write an eBook with at least 8,000 words.
I'm looking to hire writers to create various "how to" ebooks and recipe ebooks, so this is only for flexible writers who are adept at research.
- Budget: $[url removed, login to view] USD (Inclusive of oDesk Fees)
- Payment Conditions: Full payment upon completion (No upfront fees)
- Deadline: 14 days upon project acceptance.
This Is Only For People Who...
- Have excellent English writing skills and write with a positive conversational tone. They should sound like you're talking directly to the reader, face to face, so absolutely NO "passive voice".
- Are willing to follow directions
- Are agreeable that I have the full rights to the eBook and its content upon completion
- Are committed to deliver 100% unique content (Pass CopyScape), free from any grammar or punctuation errors (have to be proofread)
- Are able to provide examples and/or additional information for each step: Instead of just rephrasing ideas gathered during your research, you are required to add unique examples and addition information to:
a) Further differentiate from the research content
b) Help the reader understand the concept/technique/strategy better
- Are willing to include detailed descriptions/explanations/instructions for each tips/steps/techniques/methods/advice
- Most importantly, deliver an eBook that will engage and truly benefit the reader (must have practical, actionable steps and not just "theories")
How To Apply
Please submit *ONLY* writing samples which highlight the writing style required for this project.
Applications without attached writing samples, past experience writing for clients on oDesk and willingness to work within the proposed budget will be ignored.
Need More Details?
Instructions and details of the project will be sent to you once you're hired.
LEGAL NOTE: By applying for this project, you accept and agree to our terms and conditions as stated above in the job listing.