Prototype stabilization system using accelerometers, software, power electronics and electromagnets
Este proyecto recibió 7 ofertas de freelancers talentosos con una oferta promedio de R9753 ZAR.Obtén cotizaciones gratis para un proyecto como este
Presupuesto de ProyectoR5250 - R10500 ZAR
Descripción del Proyecto
Design and build prototype electronics and software system that will:
Receive input signals from a number of gyroscopes, inclinometers and accelerometers.
Software that can be programmed to control power electronics based on the sensor inputs.
Power electronics to control up to 6 small electromagnets that will be used to move small permanent magnets.
Travel distance of the permanent magnet movement needs to be up to 5mm, and the movement needs to be controlled accurately. I need to be able to control the force produced by the electromagnets by changing the current through the EM windings. The EMs will act as actuators.
The project essentially relies on the same concept as optical image stabilization of camera sensors, whereby image shake is counteracted by movement of the image sensor. I however need the system to be larger and have a longer travel distance than that of a camera stabilization system.
1. Signals from a handful of sensors are received.
2. Signals are processed by software on a microcontroller to produce the appropriate output signals. Software initially only needs to process the input signals by outputting a signal opposite to the input signals. This is to counteract shaking.
The programming language and microcontroller used needs to be scalable in order to perform more advanced signal processing later on, and do things like display information on an LED screen. I essentially need a computer that can receive input signals from sensors, do calculations, and then output signals to power electronics and data to a monitor.
3. Power electronics that can take signals from the microcontroller (computer) and then control the force generated by small electromagnets. The current flowing through the electromagnets needs to be accurately controlled. The electromagnets will be used as actuators to move small permanent magnets. You don't really need to worry about the actual actuator design part.
4. 6 small electromagnets that can generate enough force to move small permanent magnets (5mm square Neodymium magnets) a distance of around 5mm. Or small electromagnetic linear actuators.
If the solenoid actuators can be moved accurately then they would be best.
Buscando hacer algo de dinero?
- Establece tu presupuesto y período de tiempo
- Describe tu propuesta
- Consigue pago por tu trabajo
Contrata Freelancers que también oferten en este proyecto
Trabaja en proyectos como este y haz dinero desde casa!Inscríbete Ahora
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online