Need someone with good excel skills-
I would like an advanced excel sheet that will provide me the HSBC's Credit risk exposure at a granular level. ( see below link)[url removed, login to view]
The data is provided in between page 90 to 135.
I would like to be able to:
- see the trend by using 30th June 2011, 30th Dec 2010, and 30th Dec 2009
- see the Group's total Credit exposure, as well as its exposure by product line, region, and country. ie- able to total Credit Exposure by product line (total retail exposure, sovereign exposure, and at regional level(e.g. Europe, US.)and country [url removed, login to view] example- HSBC's total exposure to Turkey,in granular level breakdown of this exposure- ie total Sovereign risk, Commercial Business, Commercial real estate, Retail ( mortgages, unsecured lending,...) the details are provided at the interim and financial reports) .
-additionally Impairment charges, RWAs should be on the excel as well.
Please feel free offer me what you can do,how long would it take and the cost.
* I require non disclosure
* 100% accuracy required in the data quality
* bidding close date Wed, 10th Aug. 9pm by UK time
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sun. Aug 14, 2011 7:31:31 AM:
Ipswich changed the ExpertRating requirements on this project from:
MS Excel 2000 Test
Financial Analysis Test
Financial Reporting Test
Computer Skills Test